Horror fans, a new game is coming out fitted to meet your needs of gore and mystery. Maid of Sker, is a first person horror survival game, set in a remote hotel that has a history taken from British folklore. This story is about a family empire with a background rooted in piracy, torture, slavery, and supernatural mystery on the grounds of their hotel.
Developed by Wales Interactive, featuring the writing and designing talents behind SOMA, Battlefield 1, and Don’t Knock Twice.
Here are some specs behind this upcoming game:
- 3D sound based AI system is the core of survival mechanics
- Inspired by Welsh folklore combining psychological, gothic, and British horror.
- 4k uncapped visuals on PC ( 1080P 60FPS minimum)
- Enhancements on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.
- Re-visioning of famous Welsh hymns Calon Lan (A Pure Heart), Suo-Gan (Welsh Lullaby) and Ar Hyd Y Nos (All Through the Night) from the spine-chilling voice of Tia Kalmaru.
You can look forward Maid of Sker coming to consoles June 2020 and to Switch at the end of 2020.